Since the 1500's, coffee drinking in Hungary was a community event. A large number of people could enjoy cups of coffee brewed over an open fire in a large kettle of boiling water. Coffee beans were freshly roasted, ground and mixed with salt and a whole raw egg, including the shell. This mixture … [Read More...] about Hungarian Coffee
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbs chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh brewed dark roast coffee
- 2 tbs peppermint syrup
- Cocoa powder for garnish
1. Brew coffee
2. Pour milk into microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 1 to 1 and a half minutes in microwave.
3. Beat milk with electric mixer until milk begins to thicken. Continue until it doubles in size.
4. Pour peppermint and chocolate syrups into coffee cup and microwave for 20 seconds.
5. Stir in coffee in cup
6. Add your milk, but do not stir.