Ingredients: 3 oz espresso 1/4 cup sugar 2 and 1/2 cups milk 2 tbs. Pectin (found near jell-o at most supermarkets) 1 cup ice 1 tbs orange zest whipped cream Directions: 1. Brew espresso 2. Pour espresso into blender and add sugar. Blend until sugar dissolved and mixed … [Read More...] about Orange Mocha Frappuccino
- 4 cups fresh brewed strong coffee
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp rum extract
1. Brew coffee
2. Beat whipping cream until fluffy and add vanilla and 3 tsp of sugar. Continue to beat until soft peaks form.
3. Divide the whipped cream equally between 4 coffee cups.
4. Stir in rum extract and remaining sugar into coffee.
5. Pour coffee over whipped cream.