Ingredients: 1 and 1/2 cups fresh brewed coffee, strong 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk 1/2 cup half and half cream 1/2 tsp vanilla extract Directions: 1. Brew coffee 2. Combine coffee and milk in a medium bowl. 3. Whisk half and half and vanilla in with coffee mixture until … [Read More...] about Cappuccino on Ice
- 4 cups fresh brewed strong coffee
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp rum extract
1. Brew coffee
2. Beat whipping cream until fluffy and add vanilla and 3 tsp of sugar. Continue to beat until soft peaks form.
3. Divide the whipped cream equally between 4 coffee cups.
4. Stir in rum extract and remaining sugar into coffee.
5. Pour coffee over whipped cream.