1/2 cup chocolate 2 1/2 cups strong coffee 4 tablespoons light cream 2/3 cup heavy cream 1 teaspoon sugar dash of cinnamon dash of cocoa Melt chocolate in sauce pan Stir in light cream Slowly add coffee, beating until frothy In a cold bowl whip heavy cream and sugar Pour coffee … [Read More...] about Viennese (hot) 4 servings
cafe de olla
- 8 cups water
- 4 ounces ground coffee
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 ounces brown sugar
- 3 whole cloves
- 1 square semi-sweet chocolate
1. Bring water to a boil
2. Add the cinnamon, cloves, sugar, and semi-sweet chocolate
3. Let the mixture come to a boil again and then skim off the foam
4. Reduce to simmer and then add the coffee.
5. Let steep for 5 minutes and serve! Perfect for holiday gatherings.