Ingredients: 1 cup brewed coffee, room temperature 1 cup chocolate ice cream 1 cup milk 1 cup crushed ice 2 cinnamon sticks 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon Extra cinnamon for garnish Cinnamon sticks Directions: 1. Combine coffee, ice cream, ice, and milk in blender. 2. Blend … [Read More...] about Mocha Cinnamon Shake
cafe de olla
- 8 cups water
- 4 ounces ground coffee
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 ounces brown sugar
- 3 whole cloves
- 1 square semi-sweet chocolate
1. Bring water to a boil
2. Add the cinnamon, cloves, sugar, and semi-sweet chocolate
3. Let the mixture come to a boil again and then skim off the foam
4. Reduce to simmer and then add the coffee.
5. Let steep for 5 minutes and serve! Perfect for holiday gatherings.