Ingredients: 1 cup organic fair trade coffee 1 tbs coconut oil 1 tsp organic grassfed unsalted butter 1/4 tsp vanilla Stevia extract to taste Directions: 1. Brew coffee 2. Place all ingredients in blender and mix on high for 20 seconds until smooth and frothy. 3. Pour and … [Read More...] about Sweet and Organic Coffee
- 8 cups water
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick, halved
- 8 oz whipped cream
- 1 oz bakers chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup ground coffee
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Pour water into pan and bring to boil. Then stir in sugar, cloves, and cinnamon stick. Reduce to simmer for 15 minutes. Then remove from heat.
2. Add chocolate into clove mixture and stir until melted.
3. Add ground coffee and let stand for 5 minutes. Then stir in vanilla.
4. Strain mixture through a cheesecloth into coffee mugs and garnish with whipped cream.