Ingredients Whole cloves Cinnamon bark (whole cinnamon) whole green cardamom Brown sugar (if desired) Whipped cream Shaved Chocolate and cinnamon sprinkle Coffee Brew a pot of your favorite coffee, a little too strong. In a small pan, add 1 1/2 cup water, 4-7 cloves, 1/2 inch … [Read More...] about Autumn-Holiday Coffee
- 8 cups water
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick, halved
- 8 oz whipped cream
- 1 oz bakers chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup ground coffee
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Pour water into pan and bring to boil. Then stir in sugar, cloves, and cinnamon stick. Reduce to simmer for 15 minutes. Then remove from heat.
2. Add chocolate into clove mixture and stir until melted.
3. Add ground coffee and let stand for 5 minutes. Then stir in vanilla.
4. Strain mixture through a cheesecloth into coffee mugs and garnish with whipped cream.