Ingredients: 1/4 cup black coffee (room temperature) 1 cup chocolate ice cream 1/4 cup milk 1 teaspoon almond extract 2 Tablespoons chocolate syrup 1 cup crushed ice Cinnamon, for dusting Directions 1. Brew coffee and allow to sit out while prepping other ingredients 2. … [Read More...] about Chocolate Almond Frappe
- 8 cups water
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick, halved
- 8 oz whipped cream
- 1 oz bakers chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup ground coffee
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Pour water into pan and bring to boil. Then stir in sugar, cloves, and cinnamon stick. Reduce to simmer for 15 minutes. Then remove from heat.
2. Add chocolate into clove mixture and stir until melted.
3. Add ground coffee and let stand for 5 minutes. Then stir in vanilla.
4. Strain mixture through a cheesecloth into coffee mugs and garnish with whipped cream.