Ingredients: 8 cups hot coffee 1 cup dark rum 3/4 cup sugar 2 cinnamon sticks 12 cloves, whole Directions: 1. Brew fresh coffee 2. Pour all ingredients into medium saucepan and stir thoroughly 3. Simmer on low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally 4. Pour each serving into a … [Read More...] about Danish Coffee
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 5 tbss natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 14 oz semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups (2 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup hot strong coffee
- 2/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 2 cups sugar
- 7 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped white chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Coat baking dish with nonstick spray.
3. Whisk flour, cocoa powder, and salt in medium bowl and set aside.
4. Place semi-sweet chocolate, butter, coffee, and liquor into a heatproof bowl. Set bowl over saucepan of simmering water. Heat mixture thoroughly until melted and mixed. Remove bowl from heat. Whisk in both sugars and add eggs and vanilla. Whisk until blended. Fold in flour mixture. Pour into baking dish.
5. Place white chocolate into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave until melted. Place in pastry bag and pipe thin lines over brownie batter.
6. Bake for 35-45 minutes, while roating pan every 10 minutes. Cool completely.
Coffee and cream Brownies
- 1 3 oz pack cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbs butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 eggs divided
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbs flour
- 2 tbs instant coffee
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 box family size brownie mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Blend cream cheese and butter
3. Add sugar to cream cheese/butter mix and blend until fluffy
4. Beat in one egg, vanilla, and flour. Set aside.
5. Dissolve coffee in water in medium bowl. Add brownie mix, 3 eggs, and vegetable oil. Blend well. Pour half of this mixture into greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
6. Drop cream cheese mixture by tablespoons over brownie batter. Then pour remaining browning batter on top.
7. Swirl butter knife through mixture lightly to create marbled effect.
8. Bake for 35 to 30 minutes.