Ingredients 1 1/2 cups strong brewed coffee 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk 1/2 cup half-and-half cream 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract Directions In a medium bowl, combine coffee and milk. Whisk in half-and-half and vanilla until well blended. Pour into glasses filled with ice. … [Read More...] about Cappuccino on Ice
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 bananas, smashed
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 and 1/2 tsp strong coffee
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 and 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 and grease 12 muffin cups or use paper liners
2. Mix butter and smashed bananas in a large mixing bowl. Then mix in sugar, egg, coffee, and vanilla.
3. Sprinkle salt and baking soda over the mixture, then add flour and mix until well incorporated.
4. Fold in pecans.
5. Pour mixture into prepared muffin tins and bake for 20 to 30 minutes. Cool on rack.