Ingredients: 1 1/2 tsp Nescafe Instant espresso 2 tsp sugar 3 ice cubes 1/4 cup cold water 1/4 cup cold milk Directions: 1. Add sugar, coffee, and 1/4 water into a jar that you can tightly seal. Shake for 30 seconds, or until well mixed and foamy. 2. Add ice to tall glass and … [Read More...] about Greek Frappe
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 bananas, smashed
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 and 1/2 tsp strong coffee
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 and 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 and grease 12 muffin cups or use paper liners
2. Mix butter and smashed bananas in a large mixing bowl. Then mix in sugar, egg, coffee, and vanilla.
3. Sprinkle salt and baking soda over the mixture, then add flour and mix until well incorporated.
4. Fold in pecans.
5. Pour mixture into prepared muffin tins and bake for 20 to 30 minutes. Cool on rack.