Ingredients: 1 cup sugar and 1 tbs sugar 1/2 cup water 1 cup unsalted roasted peanuts 1 tsp kosher salt 1/2 tsp cinnamon 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk 2 tbs instant coffee mixed with 1 1/2 tsp of water (hot) 1/2 cup heavy cream 2 pints vanilla ice cream Instructions: 1. … [Read More...] about Vietnamese Coffee Sundae
- 3 oz espresso
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 and 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tbs. Pectin (found near jell-o at most supermarkets)
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tbs orange zest
- whipped cream
1. Brew espresso
2. Pour espresso into blender and add sugar. Blend until sugar dissolved and mixed well.
3. Add pectin and milk to mixture. Blend until mixed well.
4. Add ice and blend on high until smooth.
5. Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and orange zest.