2 cups strong Italian coffee 2 cups hot chocolate whipped cream grated orange peel (garnish) Mix coffee and hot chocolate Pour into mugs Top with whipped cream and orange peel … [Read More...] about Cafe Borgia (hot) 4 servings
- 3 oz espresso
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 and 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tbs. Pectin (found near jell-o at most supermarkets)
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tbs orange zest
- whipped cream
1. Brew espresso
2. Pour espresso into blender and add sugar. Blend until sugar dissolved and mixed well.
3. Add pectin and milk to mixture. Blend until mixed well.
4. Add ice and blend on high until smooth.
5. Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and orange zest.