Since the 1500's, coffee drinking in Hungary was a community event. A large number of people could enjoy cups of coffee brewed over an open fire in a large kettle of boiling water. Coffee beans were freshly roasted, ground and mixed with salt and a whole raw egg, including the shell. This mixture … [Read More...] about Hungarian Coffee
- 3 oz espresso
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 and 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tbs. Pectin (found near jell-o at most supermarkets)
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tbs orange zest
- whipped cream
1. Brew espresso
2. Pour espresso into blender and add sugar. Blend until sugar dissolved and mixed well.
3. Add pectin and milk to mixture. Blend until mixed well.
4. Add ice and blend on high until smooth.
5. Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and orange zest.