Ingredients: 1/4 cup whipped cream 1 and a half tbs. powdered sugar 1 tbs brandy 1 freshly ground cup of your favorite blend, preferably medium roast 1 tbs sugar 5 tbs ground cardamom 1 tsp cinnamon 1 tsp ground nutmeg 7 cups water Directions: 1. Ground coffee 2. … [Read More...] about Holiday Spiced Coffee with Brandied Whipped Cream
- 3 oz espresso
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 and 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tbs. Pectin (found near jell-o at most supermarkets)
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tbs orange zest
- whipped cream
1. Brew espresso
2. Pour espresso into blender and add sugar. Blend until sugar dissolved and mixed well.
3. Add pectin and milk to mixture. Blend until mixed well.
4. Add ice and blend on high until smooth.
5. Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and orange zest.