Ingredients: 5 scoops vanilla ice cream 1/3 cup milk 1 tsp instant coffee 5 cubes ice Directions: 1. Add all ingredients into blender. 2. Blend on medium until smooth 3. Pour into glasses 4. Top with whipped cream and serve … [Read More...] about Simple Ice Cream Blended Coffee
- 3 oz espresso
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 and 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tbs. Pectin (found near jell-o at most supermarkets)
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tbs orange zest
- whipped cream
1. Brew espresso
2. Pour espresso into blender and add sugar. Blend until sugar dissolved and mixed well.
3. Add pectin and milk to mixture. Blend until mixed well.
4. Add ice and blend on high until smooth.
5. Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and orange zest.