Hearkening back to the days of Root beer floats, warm summer nights and the cooling draught slinking down your throat? But damn it all you still need something to give you a shot in the arm? Then I have just the beverage for you. A coffee float. Amounts and mileage may vary, so play with the amounts … [Read More...] about The Coffee Float
- 5 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 5 cubes ice
1. Add all ingredients into blender.
2. Blend on medium until smooth
3. Pour into glasses
4. Top with whipped cream and serve
- 1 cup brewed coffee, room temperature
- 1 cup chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Extra cinnamon for garnish
- Cinnamon sticks
1. Combine coffee, ice cream, ice, and milk in blender.
2. Blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
3. Pour into glasses and dust with cinnamon.
4. Place 1 cinnamon stick in each glass.