Ingredients: 8 cups hot coffee 1 cup dark rum 3/4 cup sugar 2 cinnamon sticks 12 cloves, whole Directions: 1. Brew fresh coffee 2. Pour all ingredients into medium saucepan and stir thoroughly 3. Simmer on low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally 4. Pour each serving into a … [Read More...] about Danish Coffee
- 5 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 5 cubes ice
1. Add all ingredients into blender.
2. Blend on medium until smooth
3. Pour into glasses
4. Top with whipped cream and serve
- 1 cup brewed coffee, room temperature
- 1 cup chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Extra cinnamon for garnish
- Cinnamon sticks
1. Combine coffee, ice cream, ice, and milk in blender.
2. Blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
3. Pour into glasses and dust with cinnamon.
4. Place 1 cinnamon stick in each glass.