Ingredients 2-3 scoops coffee ice cream 2 tbsp mocha coffee sauce (see our other recipes) 2 tbs chocolate chips whipped cream Instructions Place the coffee ice cream into a serving dish. Sprinkle on the chocolate chips and pour on the syrup. Decorate with whipped cream and serve! … [Read More...] about Coffee & Chocolate Parfait
- 5 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 5 cubes ice
1. Add all ingredients into blender.
2. Blend on medium until smooth
3. Pour into glasses
4. Top with whipped cream and serve
- 1 cup brewed coffee, room temperature
- 1 cup chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Extra cinnamon for garnish
- Cinnamon sticks
1. Combine coffee, ice cream, ice, and milk in blender.
2. Blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
3. Pour into glasses and dust with cinnamon.
4. Place 1 cinnamon stick in each glass.