Ingredients: 1 tsp instant coffee 1 cup boiling water 4 tsp sugar 1 cup half and half 4 tsp chocolate syrup 1/8 tsp vanilla extract Ice Directions: 1. Dissolve coffee granules in water in a large bowl. 2. Add sugar, half and half, chocolate syrup, and vanilla extract. Stir … [Read More...] about Chocolate Vanilla Cream Iced Coffee
- 1/2 cup brewed espresso
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 3 fresh hot chili peppers, such as jalapeno, or hotter if desired, seeded
- 2 tbs hot dry mustard mixed with 1 tablespoon warm water
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbs ground cumin
- 2 tbs chili powder
1. Combine all ingredients in a small pot.
2. Stir well and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat.
3. Lower heat and allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and let mixture cool. The puree in a blender.
5. Use on your favorite meat!