Ingredients: 2/3 cup coarsely ground coffee 3 cups water 3 tsp dark brown sugar 1 tsp cinnamon Half and Half cream Directions: 1. Add all ingredients, minus the cream, into a bowl and stir well. Then cover and refrigerate overnight. 2. Next day, pour coffee through a strainer … [Read More...] about Brown Sugar Swirl Iced Coffee
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream
- 8 tbs brewed espresso
- 8 tbs finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate
- 8 tbs dark rum
1. Brew espresso
2. Divide ice cream among four dessert bowls.
3. Spoon 2 tbs of chocolate, 2 of rum, and 2 of espresso over each scoop.
4. Serve immediately and enjoy! Great for a quick dessert.