1 cup strong coffee 1 egg white 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract 2 tablespoons half and half Beat egg white until forms soft peaks Gently add vanilla, and continue to beat to stiff peaks are formed Place into 2 coffee mugs Pour coffee over egg white top with half and half … [Read More...] about European (hot) 2 servings
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream
- 8 tbs brewed espresso
- 8 tbs finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate
- 8 tbs dark rum
1. Brew espresso
2. Divide ice cream among four dessert bowls.
3. Spoon 2 tbs of chocolate, 2 of rum, and 2 of espresso over each scoop.
4. Serve immediately and enjoy! Great for a quick dessert.