Ingredients: 3 cups fresh and strong brewed coffee 4 packages milk chocolate hot chocolate 8 Caramel Hershey's Kisses 8 tbs heavy cream Sweetened whipped cream (for topping) Cocoa powder for dusting Directions: 1. Pour 3/4 cup of coffee into each serving mug and stir in 1 package … [Read More...] about Caramel Kissed Mocha
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream
- 8 tbs brewed espresso
- 8 tbs finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate
- 8 tbs dark rum
1. Brew espresso
2. Divide ice cream among four dessert bowls.
3. Spoon 2 tbs of chocolate, 2 of rum, and 2 of espresso over each scoop.
4. Serve immediately and enjoy! Great for a quick dessert.