2 cups powdered non-dairy coffee creamer 1 1/2 cups instant hot chocolate mix 1 1/2 cups instant coffee granules 1 1/2 cups white sugar 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg In a large bowl, stir together the coffee creamer, hot chocolate mix, instant coffee, sugar, nutmeg … [Read More...] about Holiday Coffee Drink Recipe
- 1 cup soft butter or margarine
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tsps baking soda
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp powdered mustard
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup unsulphured molasses
- 1 large egg
- 4-3/4 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup water or milk
- Walnut halves or seeded raisins
1. Combine butter, salt, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, mustard, coffee, and cloves in large bowl. Blend in sugar and molasses. Beat in an egg thoroughly, then add flour alternatively with water/milk. Beat until all is well combined.
2. Preheat oven to 375
3. Drop heaping tablespoonfulls of dough onto ungreased pan, 2 inches apart. If desired, press a walnut or raisin in the middle of each one.
4. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove to cool on wire rack.