Ingredients 1 cup brewed coffee with chicory added 1 tbs. molasses 1 tbs half and half Directions 1. Brew fresh chicory flavored coffee. You can often find coffee infused already with the chicory flavor in store. If not, simply grind up some chicory in with your coffee. 2. Pour … [Read More...] about Creole Coffee
- 1/4 cup Sauze Blue Silver Tequila
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin spice syrup
- 1 tbs sugar
- 2 tbs pumpkin spice syrup
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 and 1/2 cup hot coffee
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream and cinnamon for garnish
1. Brew coffee
2. Combine cream, pumpkin spice syrup, sugar, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice well in a cup.
3. Pour mixture into a coffee cup that’s holding coffee. Add tequila.
4. Garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon.