Even the term Mexican coffee has a sense of holiday, sunshine and fun about it. You'd imagine. With Colombia just down the road, that Mexican coffees would be of the strong, full-bodied variety. Well, you'd be wrong. Read on. Of the five million or so bags of coffee produced in Mexico, they … [Read More...] about The Lazy Aromas Of Mexican Coffee
- 1/4 cup Sauze Blue Silver Tequila
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin spice syrup
- 1 tbs sugar
- 2 tbs pumpkin spice syrup
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 and 1/2 cup hot coffee
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream and cinnamon for garnish
1. Brew coffee
2. Combine cream, pumpkin spice syrup, sugar, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice well in a cup.
3. Pour mixture into a coffee cup that’s holding coffee. Add tequila.
4. Garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon.