Ingredients 1 ounce Scotch 1 ounce Brandy 1/2 ounce Tequila 1 Tbsp sugar syrup made with equal parts sugar and water brought to a boil to create syrup Mix all of these ingredients in a coffee mug and top off with hot coffee and stir. Float lemon pulp on top for a "fleshy" appearance ... … [Read More...] about ‘Coffee Of The Damned’ Halloween Coffee Drink Recipe!
- 1/4 cup Sauze Blue Silver Tequila
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin spice syrup
- 1 tbs sugar
- 2 tbs pumpkin spice syrup
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 and 1/2 cup hot coffee
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream and cinnamon for garnish
1. Brew coffee
2. Combine cream, pumpkin spice syrup, sugar, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice well in a cup.
3. Pour mixture into a coffee cup that’s holding coffee. Add tequila.
4. Garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon.