Ingredients: 1 cup organic fair trade coffee 1 tbs coconut oil 1 tsp organic grassfed unsalted butter 1/4 tsp vanilla Stevia extract to taste Directions: 1. Brew coffee 2. Place all ingredients in blender and mix on high for 20 seconds until smooth and frothy. 3. Pour and … [Read More...] about Sweet and Organic Coffee
(Makes 2 Servings)
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Ground Coffee
- 4 Cups Water
- 1 Tsp. Ground Allspice
- 1/2 Tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Tsp. Half and Half
- 2 Tsp. Sugar
- Whipped Cream
1. Grind your coffee.
2. Mix your ground coffee in a bowl along with the allspice and cinnamon.
3. Add your water to the coffee machine, and put coffee mixture in filter. Begin brewing.
4. Pour brewed coffee into serving cups and add cream and sugar equally divided between both cups.
5. Garnish with whipped cream.
6. Enjoy! Pumpkin flavors always add a nice touch to the holidays.