Ingredients: 1 oz fresh ground, dark roast, coffee 8 oz water ice Half and Half Sugar as desired Directions: 1. Brew coffee, preferably in a French press for this recipe. 2. Add as much half and half and sugar as desired to bottom of glass. Stir well to mix. 3. Pour coffee … [Read More...] about Classic Creamy Iced Coffee
(Makes 2 Servings)
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Ground Coffee
- 4 Cups Water
- 1 Tsp. Ground Allspice
- 1/2 Tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Tsp. Half and Half
- 2 Tsp. Sugar
- Whipped Cream
1. Grind your coffee.
2. Mix your ground coffee in a bowl along with the allspice and cinnamon.
3. Add your water to the coffee machine, and put coffee mixture in filter. Begin brewing.
4. Pour brewed coffee into serving cups and add cream and sugar equally divided between both cups.
5. Garnish with whipped cream.
6. Enjoy! Pumpkin flavors always add a nice touch to the holidays.