1 cup coffee 1 egg yolk 1/2 cup cream dash nutmeg Beat sugar and egg yolk together Place cream into sauce pan, and heat over low setting Whisk in egg mixture Heat to 200 F degrees Pour coffee into to cups, and top with cream mixture garnish with nutmeg … [Read More...] about Nogged Coffee (hot) 2 servings
(Makes 2 Servings)
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Ground Coffee
- 4 Cups Water
- 1 Tsp. Ground Allspice
- 1/2 Tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Tsp. Half and Half
- 2 Tsp. Sugar
- Whipped Cream
1. Grind your coffee.
2. Mix your ground coffee in a bowl along with the allspice and cinnamon.
3. Add your water to the coffee machine, and put coffee mixture in filter. Begin brewing.
4. Pour brewed coffee into serving cups and add cream and sugar equally divided between both cups.
5. Garnish with whipped cream.
6. Enjoy! Pumpkin flavors always add a nice touch to the holidays.