Ingredients: 3/4 cup coffee ground coarse 9 oz boiled water Heat resistant vessel 16 oz of ice French Press Coffee brewer Directions: 1. Grind coffee and pour into French press. 2. Boil your water and add to French press. Let steep for 2 minutes, then slowly plunge down your … [Read More...] about Japanese Iced Coffee
- 3 oz espresso
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 and 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tbs. Pectin (found near jell-o at most supermarkets)
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tbs orange zest
- whipped cream
1. Brew espresso
2. Pour espresso into blender and add sugar. Blend until sugar dissolved and mixed well.
3. Add pectin and milk to mixture. Blend until mixed well.
4. Add ice and blend on high until smooth.
5. Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and orange zest.