Ingredients 1 package frozen mango chunks 1 c. cold spring water (any bottled water ) 1 espresso shot ( use strong cold brewed coffee if you'd like. About 1/4 c.) 3 tb. sugar 1 tb. Lipton's Mango instant tea mix 1/4 c. cream Handful of ice cubes ( small ones like you get in a bag of … [Read More...] about Moo-Mango Smoothie
- 3 oz espresso
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 and 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tbs. Pectin (found near jell-o at most supermarkets)
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tbs orange zest
- whipped cream
1. Brew espresso
2. Pour espresso into blender and add sugar. Blend until sugar dissolved and mixed well.
3. Add pectin and milk to mixture. Blend until mixed well.
4. Add ice and blend on high until smooth.
5. Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and orange zest.