Even the term Mexican coffee has a sense of holiday, sunshine and fun about it. You'd imagine. With Colombia just down the road, that Mexican coffees would be of the strong, full-bodied variety. Well, you'd be wrong. Read on. Of the five million or so bags of coffee produced in Mexico, they … [Read More...] about The Lazy Aromas Of Mexican Coffee
Moroccan Spiced Coffee
- 1/2 cup coffee or espresso beans
- 1 or 2 whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- seeds from 3 or 4 cardamom pods
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1. Place all ingredients together into your coffee grinder. The grind setting depends on whether you’ll be brewing in your espresso machine, or your drip brewer. Fine grind for espresso, medium grind for drip brewer.
2. Brew using freshly ground ingredients. Use 1 or 2 tbs per each cup of water.