To make your cup of coffee, choose the type of bean and roast that you like. For a mild coffee flavor, choose a Columbian or a "house" blend and for a stronger taste, use a French or Italian roast. The amount of ground coffee and water you use will determine how strong your brew turns out; 1 to 2 … [Read More...] about The Perfect Cup of Coffee
- 8 oz brewed coffee
- 1 and 1/2 oz Tequila
- 1/2 oz coffee liquor
- 2 tbs Agave Nectar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Grated nutmeg for garnish
1. Brew coffee.
2. Combine agave nectar, heavy cream, and vanilla extract into bowl and beat until firm.
3. Combine tequila, coffee liquor, and coffee in mug.
4. Top with cream mixture and nutmeg.
5. Enjoy this hot beverage with a kick!