Ingredients (for 4 glasses) 300 ml coconut milk. 1 tea spoon Coffee or as your taste. 1 tea spoon Coco powder. Brown Sugar/Jaggery according to your taste. 10-12 Ice cube. 1 cup drinking water. Procedure Blend all till you get good foam in the mix. Then serve it. Don't forget … [Read More...] about Vegan Cold Coffee
- 8 oz brewed coffee
- 1 and 1/2 oz Tequila
- 1/2 oz coffee liquor
- 2 tbs Agave Nectar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Grated nutmeg for garnish
1. Brew coffee.
2. Combine agave nectar, heavy cream, and vanilla extract into bowl and beat until firm.
3. Combine tequila, coffee liquor, and coffee in mug.
4. Top with cream mixture and nutmeg.
5. Enjoy this hot beverage with a kick!