A few weekends ago I was in Los Angeles at Jerry's Famous Deli having a malt. It was very good, but I got to thinking it would be even better if it were made with coffee ice cream. A while back, Rick Bartosh showed INeedCoffee readers how to make coffee ice cream. Using that as a start, I set out to … [Read More...] about Coffee Milkshake, Coffee Malt
- 1 package frozen mango chunks
- 1 c. cold spring water (any bottled water )
- 1 espresso shot ( use strong cold brewed coffee if you’d like. About 1/4 c.)
- 3 tb. sugar
- 1 tb. Lipton’s Mango instant tea mix
- 1/4 c. cream
- Handful of ice cubes ( small ones like you get in a bag of ice)
In a personal blender ( regular blenders are fine too) place 5 or 6 frozen chunks of mango in the bottom. Add the espresso. Then add the ice. Pour the water and cream in. Add the sugar, instant tea, and finally, the cream.
Blend until very smooth. You may have to stop the blender and mix it a bit to get it going well. Poor in a glass and add a straw. Enjoy!