Servings: 4 Ingredients 4 cups water 1/2 cup dark roast ground coffee beans 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk 16 ice cubes Brew coffee with water using your preferred method to make brewed coffee. Spoon 2 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk into each of 4 coffee cups. Pour 1 … [Read More...] about Vietnamese Iced Coffee
- 1 cup brewed coffee, room temperature
- 1 cup chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Extra cinnamon for garnish
- Cinnamon sticks
1. Combine coffee, ice cream, ice, and milk in blender.
2. Blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
3. Pour into glasses and dust with cinnamon.
4. Place 1 cinnamon stick in each glass.