Below you can find the recipe for the Greek Frappe. It is the most popular coffee in Greece for the last 30 years. This recipe makes enough for one serving. 1 1/2 tsp instant coffee (Nescafe Original red label is the most popular brand) 1 1/2 cups cold water Sugar Milk Ice cubes In … [Read More...] about Greek Frappe
1 1/2 cups strong coffee
4 teaspoons chocolate syrup
3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 cup whipping cream
- Put 1 teaspoon of chocolate syrup into each cup
- Mix Whipping cream, 1/4 teaspoon of the cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar.
- Whip until you have soft peaks
- Place the last 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon into coffee, and stir
- Pour coffee into cups, stir to mix in chocolate syrup
- Top with whipped cream mixture.