Ingredients: 8 cups hot coffee 1 cup dark rum 3/4 cup sugar 2 cinnamon sticks 12 cloves, whole Directions: 1. Brew fresh coffee 2. Pour all ingredients into medium saucepan and stir thoroughly 3. Simmer on low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally 4. Pour each serving into a … [Read More...] about Danish Coffee
1 1/2 cups strong coffee
4 teaspoons chocolate syrup
3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 cup whipping cream
- Put 1 teaspoon of chocolate syrup into each cup
- Mix Whipping cream, 1/4 teaspoon of the cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar.
- Whip until you have soft peaks
- Place the last 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon into coffee, and stir
- Pour coffee into cups, stir to mix in chocolate syrup
- Top with whipped cream mixture.