Ingredients: 1 tsp instant coffee 1 cup boiling water 4 tsp sugar 1 cup half and half 4 tsp chocolate syrup 1/8 tsp vanilla extract Ice Directions: 1. Dissolve coffee granules in water in a large bowl. 2. Add sugar, half and half, chocolate syrup, and vanilla extract. Stir … [Read More...] about Chocolate Vanilla Cream Iced Coffee
- 1/4 semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbs of cold espresso
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 cup powdered baking cocoa
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8 x 8 nonstick baking pan with cooking spray (lightly).
2. Brew one shot espresso and set to the side to cool.
3. Combine sugar, butter, vanilla, espresso, and eggs in bowl and beat with mixer on medium speed until smooth. Afterwards, stir in flour, cocoa, salt, and baking powder.
4. Spread mixture into pan evenly and sprinkle chocolate chips on top of batter.
5. Bake for 20 minutes and allow brownies to completely cool before cutting.