A few weekends ago I was in Los Angeles at Jerry's Famous Deli having a malt. It was very good, but I got to thinking it would be even better if it were made with coffee ice cream. A while back, Rick Bartosh showed INeedCoffee readers how to make coffee ice cream. Using that as a start, I set out to … [Read More...] about Coffee Milkshake, Coffee Malt
- 1 and 1/2 cups coffee ice cream
- 1 and 1/2 cups eggnog
- 1 cup fresh brewed coffee
- 4 tbs. cool whip
- 4 pinches ground nutmeg
1. Brew coffee
2. Scoop the ice cream into a pan on low heat
3. Stir in eggnog and coffee into pan. Heat until warm, usually 3 minutes.
4. Pour into four mugs and top each with Cool Whip and sprinkle with nutmeg. Serve immediately.
5. Enjoy! Sure to be the star of your holiday party this year!