1 tablespoon brown sugar 1/4 cup half-and-half 1 tablespoon caramel ice cream topping 3/4 cup hot, brewed coffee Stir brown sugar into half-and-half until dissolved. Whip with a milk frother or small whisk. Pour coffee into a mug, and stir in caramel sauce until dissolved. Pour frothed … [Read More...] about Brown Sugar Caramel Latte
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup dark roast brewed coffee
1. Brew coffee
2. Combine sugar and coffee in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
3. Stir constantly to dissolve sugar.
4. Lower heat and simmer for 3 minutes, while constantly stirring.
5. Store in air tight container in refrigerator for up to 1 month.
6. Use in food recipes or flavored drinks!