Ingredients 3 fluid ounces brewed espresso 1 tablespoon caramel sauce 2 tablespoons white sugar 3/4 cup milk 1 1/2 cups ice cubes 2 tablespoons whipped cream Directions Place the espresso, caramel sauce, and sugar into a blender pitcher. Blend on high until the caramel and sugar … [Read More...] about Frozen Caramel Latte
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup dark roast brewed coffee
1. Brew coffee
2. Combine sugar and coffee in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
3. Stir constantly to dissolve sugar.
4. Lower heat and simmer for 3 minutes, while constantly stirring.
5. Store in air tight container in refrigerator for up to 1 month.
6. Use in food recipes or flavored drinks!