Ingredients: 8 tbs Thai Oliang Coffee Powder Mix 2 cups boiling water 1/2 cup sugar 2 tbs evaporated milk Directions: 1. Boil water and mix with Oliang. Let steep for 2 minutes. 2. Drain the mixture through a cloth sieve into a medium container. 3. Add sugar and mix well. 4. … [Read More...] about Thai Coffee Oliang
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup dark roast brewed coffee
1. Brew coffee
2. Combine sugar and coffee in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
3. Stir constantly to dissolve sugar.
4. Lower heat and simmer for 3 minutes, while constantly stirring.
5. Store in air tight container in refrigerator for up to 1 month.
6. Use in food recipes or flavored drinks!