Ingredients 3 fluid ounces brewed espresso 1 tablespoon caramel sauce 2 tablespoons white sugar 3/4 cup milk 1 1/2 cups ice cubes 2 tablespoons whipped cream Directions Place the espresso, caramel sauce, and sugar into a blender pitcher. Blend on high until the caramel and sugar … [Read More...] about Frozen Caramel Latte
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp ground coffee
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
1. Cream butter and sugar together in bowl with mixer
2. In a small bowl combine eggs, vanilla, and coffee well
3. In another separate large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together
4. Slowly add egg mixture to butter mixture until combined well. Then slowly add to flour mixture and combine well.
5. Chill for one hour
6. Preheat oven to 375 and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow cookies to cool completely.