Ingredients: 6 ice cubes 3/4 cup milk 1 tbs sugar 1 tsp instant coffee 1 tsp cocoa powder 1/2 tsp vanilla extract 1 tbs chocolate syrup 1 tbs whipped cream Directions: 1. Blend your milk, ice cubes, sugar, cocoa, vanilla extract, and instant coffee in a blender until … [Read More...] about Quick Mochaccino
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp ground coffee
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
1. Cream butter and sugar together in bowl with mixer
2. In a small bowl combine eggs, vanilla, and coffee well
3. In another separate large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together
4. Slowly add egg mixture to butter mixture until combined well. Then slowly add to flour mixture and combine well.
5. Chill for one hour
6. Preheat oven to 375 and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow cookies to cool completely.