1 1/2 cups strong coffee 4 teaspoons chocolate syrup 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg 1 tablespoon sugar 1/2 cup whipping cream Put 1 teaspoon of chocolate syrup into each cup Mix Whipping cream, 1/4 teaspoon of the cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar. Whip until you have … [Read More...] about Mexican Mocha (hot) 4 servings
- 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz container of sour cream
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup coffee liquor
- 8 oz frozen whipped cream topping
1. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, brown sugar, and coffee liquor. Blend until smooth.
2. Fold in whipped topping until just mixed.
3. Chill in refrigerator for at least one hour.
4. Serve with your favorite fruit!