Ingredients: 2/3 cup coarsely ground coffee 3 cups water 3 tsp dark brown sugar 1 tsp cinnamon Half and Half cream Directions: 1. Add all ingredients, minus the cream, into a bowl and stir well. Then cover and refrigerate overnight. 2. Next day, pour coffee through a strainer … [Read More...] about Brown Sugar Swirl Iced Coffee
- 1/2 cup brewed espresso
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 3 fresh hot chili peppers, such as jalapeno, or hotter if desired, seeded
- 2 tbs hot dry mustard mixed with 1 tablespoon warm water
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbs ground cumin
- 2 tbs chili powder
1. Combine all ingredients in a small pot.
2. Stir well and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat.
3. Lower heat and allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and let mixture cool. The puree in a blender.
5. Use on your favorite meat!