(Makes 10 Servings) Ingredients: 1/4 cups powdered plain creamer 3 tbs hot cocoa mix 3 tbs instant coffee 3 tbs sugar 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg Directions: 1. Stir creamer, hot cocoa mix, instant coffee, sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon together in large … [Read More...] about Cold Winter’s Day Brew
- 1 3 oz pack cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbs butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 eggs divided
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbs flour
- 2 tbs instant coffee
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 box family size brownie mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Blend cream cheese and butter
3. Add sugar to cream cheese/butter mix and blend until fluffy
4. Beat in one egg, vanilla, and flour. Set aside.
5. Dissolve coffee in water in medium bowl. Add brownie mix, 3 eggs, and vegetable oil. Blend well. Pour half of this mixture into greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
6. Drop cream cheese mixture by tablespoons over brownie batter. Then pour remaining browning batter on top.
7. Swirl butter knife through mixture lightly to create marbled effect.
8. Bake for 35 to 30 minutes.