3/4 cup milk 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 3 tablespoons granulated sugar 3 tablespoons mocha flavored instant coffee mix 1 cup crushed ice In a blender or food processor, combine milk, vanilla, sugar, coffee powder and crushed ice. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve. … [Read More...] about Mocha Iced Fusion
- 10 cups brewed coffee
Stir together in a small saucepan
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (or cardamom)
- 1/3 cup water
- whipped cream, for garnish
- milk, for serving
- sugar, for serving
- Over medium heat, boil sugar, cocoa, cinnamon and water for 1 minute, stirring frequently. Add to coffee, stir and serve immediately. Stir again if served later.
- Serve with whipped topping, milk and sugar.
- Good with a splash of Brandy, Frangelico, Kahlua or Bailey’s, if desired.