Ingredients: 1 oz fresh ground, dark roast, coffee 8 oz water ice Half and Half Sugar as desired Directions: 1. Brew coffee, preferably in a French press for this recipe. 2. Add as much half and half and sugar as desired to bottom of glass. Stir well to mix. 3. Pour coffee … [Read More...] about Classic Creamy Iced Coffee
- 10 cups brewed coffee
Stir together in a small saucepan
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (or cardamom)
- 1/3 cup water
- whipped cream, for garnish
- milk, for serving
- sugar, for serving
- Over medium heat, boil sugar, cocoa, cinnamon and water for 1 minute, stirring frequently. Add to coffee, stir and serve immediately. Stir again if served later.
- Serve with whipped topping, milk and sugar.
- Good with a splash of Brandy, Frangelico, Kahlua or Bailey’s, if desired.