Ingredients: 6 ice cubes 3/4 cup milk 1 tbs sugar 1 tsp instant coffee 1 tsp cocoa powder 1/2 tsp vanilla extract 1 tbs chocolate syrup 1 tbs whipped cream Directions: 1. Blend your milk, ice cubes, sugar, cocoa, vanilla extract, and instant coffee in a blender until … [Read More...] about Quick Mochaccino
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbs chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh brewed dark roast coffee
- 2 tbs peppermint syrup
- Cocoa powder for garnish
1. Brew coffee
2. Pour milk into microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 1 to 1 and a half minutes in microwave.
3. Beat milk with electric mixer until milk begins to thicken. Continue until it doubles in size.
4. Pour peppermint and chocolate syrups into coffee cup and microwave for 20 seconds.
5. Stir in coffee in cup
6. Add your milk, but do not stir.