8 tablespoons coffee grounds 8 cups water Peel of one large orange Peel of one large lemon 30 cloves 4 teaspoons sugar Place coffee and spices in coffeemaker's basket Add water and brew Add sugar to coffee and serve. … [Read More...] about Spice Coffee (hot) 8 servings
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbs chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh brewed dark roast coffee
- 2 tbs peppermint syrup
- Cocoa powder for garnish
1. Brew coffee
2. Pour milk into microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 1 to 1 and a half minutes in microwave.
3. Beat milk with electric mixer until milk begins to thicken. Continue until it doubles in size.
4. Pour peppermint and chocolate syrups into coffee cup and microwave for 20 seconds.
5. Stir in coffee in cup
6. Add your milk, but do not stir.