Coffee Punch 5 cups hot coffee, 1 pint of vanilla ice cream/ice milk 1 pint chocolate ice cream, 1 teaspoon creme de cacao In a punch bowl, pour coffee over ice cream. Beat lightly until partially melted. Add creme de cacao. Pour into punch glasses; sprinkle with nutmeg. … [Read More...] about Coffee Punch Halloween Drink Recipe!
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbs chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh brewed dark roast coffee
- 2 tbs peppermint syrup
- Cocoa powder for garnish
1. Brew coffee
2. Pour milk into microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 1 to 1 and a half minutes in microwave.
3. Beat milk with electric mixer until milk begins to thicken. Continue until it doubles in size.
4. Pour peppermint and chocolate syrups into coffee cup and microwave for 20 seconds.
5. Stir in coffee in cup
6. Add your milk, but do not stir.