Ingredients: 1/4 cup black coffee (room temperature) 1 cup chocolate ice cream 1/4 cup milk 1 teaspoon almond extract 2 Tablespoons chocolate syrup 1 cup crushed ice Cinnamon, for dusting Directions 1. Brew coffee and allow to sit out while prepping other ingredients 2. … [Read More...] about Chocolate Almond Frappe
- 1.5 oz. Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 oz. chocolate liqueur
- 1/2 oz. vodka
- 2 oz refrigerated coffee
- 1 small scoop chocolate ice cream
1. Pour alcohol in glass in this order: Irish Cream, Chocolate Liquor, Vodka
2. Pour coffee over alcohol mixture. Chocolate will remain settled at bottom.
3. Garnish with scoop of ice cream
4. Enjoy! Perfect for New Years Eve cocktails!