Hearkening back to the days of Root beer floats, warm summer nights and the cooling draught slinking down your throat? But damn it all you still need something to give you a shot in the arm? Then I have just the beverage for you. A coffee float. Amounts and mileage may vary, so play with the amounts … [Read More...] about The Coffee Float
- 1.5 oz. Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 oz. chocolate liqueur
- 1/2 oz. vodka
- 2 oz refrigerated coffee
- 1 small scoop chocolate ice cream
1. Pour alcohol in glass in this order: Irish Cream, Chocolate Liquor, Vodka
2. Pour coffee over alcohol mixture. Chocolate will remain settled at bottom.
3. Garnish with scoop of ice cream
4. Enjoy! Perfect for New Years Eve cocktails!