Ingredients: 8 cups water 1/3 cup brown sugar 2 cloves 1 cinnamon stick, halved 8 oz whipped cream 1 oz bakers chocolate, chopped 1 cup ground coffee 1 tsp vanilla extract Directions: 1. Pour water into pan and bring to boil. Then stir in sugar, cloves, and cinnamon stick. … [Read More...] about Cafe Bueno
Cooking with Coffee
- 1 cup brewed coffee, strong
- 6 oz molasses
- 1 tbs dijon mustard
- 2 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 4 8 oz bone-in pork chops
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
1. Combine coffee, molasses, mustard garlic, vinegar, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper, thyme, ginger, and pork chops together in one zip lock bag. Seal well and shake to combine. Marinate in fridge for 2 hours.
2. Preheat your grill to medium to high heat. Remove your pork from the bag and pour the marinade into a saucepan over medium to high heat. Allow sauce to boil gently, stirring occasionally for 12-15 minutes.
3. Grill pork chops on each side for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until internal temperature has reached 145. Let pork chops rest a few minutes, then top with glaze.
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 5 tbss natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 14 oz semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups (2 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup hot strong coffee
- 2/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 2 cups sugar
- 7 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped white chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Coat baking dish with nonstick spray.
3. Whisk flour, cocoa powder, and salt in medium bowl and set aside.
4. Place semi-sweet chocolate, butter, coffee, and liquor into a heatproof bowl. Set bowl over saucepan of simmering water. Heat mixture thoroughly until melted and mixed. Remove bowl from heat. Whisk in both sugars and add eggs and vanilla. Whisk until blended. Fold in flour mixture. Pour into baking dish.
5. Place white chocolate into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave until melted. Place in pastry bag and pipe thin lines over brownie batter.
6. Bake for 35-45 minutes, while roating pan every 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- 1 5-pound beef brisket, halved
- 2 tbss kosher salt
- 1 dried ancho chile
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tbs olive oil, divided
- 2 cups hot coffee
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 10 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Finely grated lemon zest
- 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz container of sour cream
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup coffee liquor
- 8 oz frozen whipped cream topping
1. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, brown sugar, and coffee liquor. Blend until smooth.
2. Fold in whipped topping until just mixed.
3. Chill in refrigerator for at least one hour.
4. Serve with your favorite fruit!
- 1/2 cup brewed espresso
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 3 fresh hot chili peppers, such as jalapeno, or hotter if desired, seeded
- 2 tbs hot dry mustard mixed with 1 tablespoon warm water
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbs ground cumin
- 2 tbs chili powder
1. Combine all ingredients in a small pot.
2. Stir well and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat.
3. Lower heat and allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and let mixture cool. The puree in a blender.
5. Use on your favorite meat!