Makes 2 Servings 2 tablespoons ground coffee beans 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper 2 whole cloves 1/2 (3 inch) cinnamon stick 2 cups water 1/2 cup coconut milk 2 tablespoons honey Combine the ground coffee, red pepper, cloves, and cinnamon stick in a coffee filter set into a drip coffee … [Read More...] about Spiced Coconut Coffee Recipe
Cold Coffee Drinks
- 1 cup sugar and 1 tbs sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbs instant coffee mixed with 1 1/2 tsp of water (hot)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream
1. Grease a baking sheet
2. In saucepan, combine 1 cup sugar and water and bring to boil. Cook over medium high heat, do not stir. Wait until caramel starts to form and then stir in peanuts, cinnamon and salt.
3. Pour mixture into baking sheet and spread into even layer. Let stand until brittle is hardened.
4. Break off brittle into 4 medium size chunks. Place remaining brittle in plastic bag and roll with rolling pin to smash into tiny pieces.
5. Whisk condensed milk with instant coffee.
6. In another bowl, beat heavy cream and remaining tbs of sugar with electric mixer until forms whipped cream.
7. Scoop ice cream into 40 bowls and drizzle with the coffee mixture. Sprinkle with crushed brittle and top with whipped cream.
8. Garnish with one of the 4 pieces of brittle on each bowl.
9. Serve cold and enjoy!
- 1 1/2 tsp Nescafe Instant espresso
- 2 tsp sugar
- 3 ice cubes
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup cold milk
1. Add sugar, coffee, and 1/4 water into a jar that you can tightly seal. Shake for 30 seconds, or until well mixed and foamy.
2. Add ice to tall glass and pour coffee mixture over it.
3. Pour in milk
4. Add cold water until foam reaches rim of glass.
5. Serve and enjoy!
- 1 cup Kahlua
- 1 cup Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1 1/2 cup Frangelico
- 4 cups fresh brewed coffee
- Whipped cream
1. Brew coffee
2. Pour ingredients in serving pitcher half full of ice in this order: coffee, Kahlua, Frangelico, Bailey’s.
3. When poured, add a dollop of whipped cream
- 1/2 cup ground dark roast coffee
- 1 tsp orange peel, grated
- 4 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 tbs sugar
- 1 tsp grated semi sweet chocolate
1. Brew coffee with grated orange mixed in with coffee grounds
2. Pour coffee into pitcher and stir in sugar and milk
3. Chill 3 hours
4. Pour coffee into serving glass over ice, garnish with grated chocolate and orange peel (if desired)
- 1 cup brewed coffee, room temperature
- 1 cup chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Extra cinnamon for garnish
- Cinnamon sticks
1. Combine coffee, ice cream, ice, and milk in blender.
2. Blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
3. Pour into glasses and dust with cinnamon.
4. Place 1 cinnamon stick in each glass.