Ingredients: 10 cups brewed coffee Stir together in a small saucepan 1/2 cup granulated sugar 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (or cardamom) 1/3 cup water whipped cream, for garnish milk, for serving sugar, for serving Over medium heat, boil sugar, cocoa, … [Read More...] about Christmas Coffee Recipe
Cold Coffee Drinks
Café d’Epoca & its Profile Discovery tool
Café d’Epoca recently launched its website that revolves around personalization and coffee discovery. You take a simple 6 question profile assessment quiz and it designates your flavor profile type. It then recommends which Profile Coffee type you should drink and associated origin coffees that match your flavor type.
It’s fun, beautiful and interesting. Take a look here, Cafedepoca.com
Thai Coffee Oliang
- 8 tbs Thai Oliang Coffee Powder Mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbs evaporated milk
1. Boil water and mix with Oliang. Let steep for 2 minutes.
2. Drain the mixture through a cloth sieve into a medium container.
3. Add sugar and mix well.
4. Pour into glass, add ice and evaporated milk.
5. Enjoy! Great for an after dinner drink.
Classic Creamy Iced Coffee
- 1 oz fresh ground, dark roast, coffee
- 8 oz water
- Half and Half
- Sugar as desired
1. Brew coffee, preferably in a French press for this recipe.
2. Add as much half and half and sugar as desired to bottom of glass. Stir well to mix.
3. Pour coffee into glass, do not stir.
4. Add ice and straw.
Orange Mocha Frappuccino
- 3 oz espresso
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 and 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tbs. Pectin (found near jell-o at most supermarkets)
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tbs orange zest
- whipped cream
1. Brew espresso
2. Pour espresso into blender and add sugar. Blend until sugar dissolved and mixed well.
3. Add pectin and milk to mixture. Blend until mixed well.
4. Add ice and blend on high until smooth.
5. Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and orange zest.
- 1 tbs instant coffee
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tbs protein powder
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Add coffee, milk, protein powder, vanilla extract, and honey into blender.
2. Blend until all ingredients thoroughly combined.
3. Enjoy as a great and healthy way to start the day!