Serves 8 1/4 cup chilled whipping cream 1 1/2 tablespoons powdered sugar 1 tablespoon brandy 1 cup freshly ground (mild roast) coffee (preferably a mild roast Ground in De'Longhi Burr Coffee Grinder and brewed in De'Longhi Coffee maker 5 teaspoons ground cardamom 1 tablespoon sugar 2 … [Read More...] about Spiced Christmas Coffee with Brandied Whipped Cream
Caribbean (hot) 8 servings
2 cups milk
4 cups strong coffee
1 tablespoon sugar
- Punch two holes in to coconut, pour liquid into saucepan
- Bake coconut for 30 minutes at 300 F degrees
- Break open coconut, remove meat, and grate.
- Mix coconut meat, coconut liquid, and milk in a sauce pan
- Heat over low heat until creamy.
- Toast grated coconut under broiler
- Mix milk mixture, coffee, and sugar
- Pour into mugs, garnish with toasted coconut.