Ingredients: 1 cup fresh brewed coffee (dark roast preferred, as it will stand out better in the drink) 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/4 cup caramel syrup Ice Directions 1. Brew coffee 2. While coffee brews, pour caramel syrup into a tall glass. Then follow by pouring cream into glass. … [Read More...] about Caramel Cream Iced Coffee
2 cups milk
4 cups strong coffee
1 tablespoon sugar
- Punch two holes in to coconut, pour liquid into saucepan
- Bake coconut for 30 minutes at 300 F degrees
- Break open coconut, remove meat, and grate.
- Mix coconut meat, coconut liquid, and milk in a sauce pan
- Heat over low heat until creamy.
- Toast grated coconut under broiler
- Mix milk mixture, coffee, and sugar
- Pour into mugs, garnish with toasted coconut.