Ingredients: 1 cup Kahlua 1 cup Bailey's Irish Cream 1 1/2 cup Frangelico 4 cups fresh brewed coffee Whipped cream Directions: 1. Brew coffee 2. Pour ingredients in serving pitcher half full of ice in this order: coffee, Kahlua, Frangelico, Bailey's. 3. When poured, add a … [Read More...] about Coffee Coolatta
2 cups milk
4 cups strong coffee
1 tablespoon sugar
- Punch two holes in to coconut, pour liquid into saucepan
- Bake coconut for 30 minutes at 300 F degrees
- Break open coconut, remove meat, and grate.
- Mix coconut meat, coconut liquid, and milk in a sauce pan
- Heat over low heat until creamy.
- Toast grated coconut under broiler
- Mix milk mixture, coffee, and sugar
- Pour into mugs, garnish with toasted coconut.