Since the 1500's, coffee drinking in Hungary was a community event. A large number of people could enjoy cups of coffee brewed over an open fire in a large kettle of boiling water. Coffee beans were freshly roasted, ground and mixed with salt and a whole raw egg, including the shell. This mixture … [Read More...] about Hungarian Coffee
2 cups milk
4 cups strong coffee
1 tablespoon sugar
- Punch two holes in to coconut, pour liquid into saucepan
- Bake coconut for 30 minutes at 300 F degrees
- Break open coconut, remove meat, and grate.
- Mix coconut meat, coconut liquid, and milk in a sauce pan
- Heat over low heat until creamy.
- Toast grated coconut under broiler
- Mix milk mixture, coffee, and sugar
- Pour into mugs, garnish with toasted coconut.