Ingredients 1 and 1/4 cups milk 1 1/2 tbs white chocolate syrup 1 1/2 tbs chocolate syrup 1.5 oz. espresso 1 tbs whipped cream Instructions 1. Brew espresso 2. Froth milk 3. Pour both chocolate syrups into coffee mug 4. Add espresso to mug 5. Pour in frothed milk 6. … [Read More...] about White and Milk Chocolate Mocha
- 3 cups fresh and strong brewed coffee
- 4 packages milk chocolate hot chocolate
- 8 Caramel Hershey’s Kisses
- 8 tbs heavy cream
- Sweetened whipped cream (for topping)
- Cocoa powder for dusting
1. Pour 3/4 cup of coffee into each serving mug and stir in 1 package of hot chocolate mix.
2. Drop in 2 Hershey’s Kisses into each cup and stir until melted.
3. Add dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cocoa powder to each cup.