Ingredients 2-3 scoops coffee ice cream 2 tbsp mocha coffee sauce (see our other recipes) 2 tbs chocolate chips whipped cream Instructions Place the coffee ice cream into a serving dish. Sprinkle on the chocolate chips and pour on the syrup. Decorate with whipped cream and serve! … [Read More...] about Coffee & Chocolate Parfait
- 3 cups fresh and strong brewed coffee
- 4 packages milk chocolate hot chocolate
- 8 Caramel Hershey’s Kisses
- 8 tbs heavy cream
- Sweetened whipped cream (for topping)
- Cocoa powder for dusting
1. Pour 3/4 cup of coffee into each serving mug and stir in 1 package of hot chocolate mix.
2. Drop in 2 Hershey’s Kisses into each cup and stir until melted.
3. Add dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cocoa powder to each cup.