Ingredients 2 cups hot chocolate (extra chocolate) 1 cup hot coffee 1/2 cup milk 2 tbs powdered sugar 2 scoops vanilla or chocolate ice cream Whipped cream Step-By-Step Mix all the ingredients above in sauce pan Heat until bubbling Serve in mugs with whipped cream … [Read More...] about Creamy Chocolate Coffee
- 3 cups fresh and strong brewed coffee
- 4 packages milk chocolate hot chocolate
- 8 Caramel Hershey’s Kisses
- 8 tbs heavy cream
- Sweetened whipped cream (for topping)
- Cocoa powder for dusting
1. Pour 3/4 cup of coffee into each serving mug and stir in 1 package of hot chocolate mix.
2. Drop in 2 Hershey’s Kisses into each cup and stir until melted.
3. Add dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cocoa powder to each cup.