Makes 2 Servings 2 tablespoons ground coffee beans 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper 2 whole cloves 1/2 (3 inch) cinnamon stick 2 cups water 1/2 cup coconut milk 2 tablespoons honey Combine the ground coffee, red pepper, cloves, and cinnamon stick in a coffee filter set into a drip coffee … [Read More...] about Spiced Coconut Coffee Recipe
- 1 and 1/2 cups fresh brewed coffee, strong
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup half and half cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Brew coffee
2. Combine coffee and milk in a medium bowl.
3. Whisk half and half and vanilla in with coffee mixture until well blended.
4. Pour over ice and enjoy!