Ingredients 1 Shot Fresh Brewed Espresso 1.5 oz of Coconut Flavored Syrup 1/2 Cup Milk 1 Pinch Ground Cinnamon Directions 1. Brew espresso 2. Stir espresso and syrup together in mug 3. Heat milk until it just begins to boil 4. Stir milk into espresso mixture 5. Sprinkle … [Read More...] about Tembleque Latte
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2-1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp instant espresso coffee powder (or instant coffee)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate mini-chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 and line 12 muffin tins with paper
2. Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, espresso, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in large bowl.
3. In a separate medium bowl, combine milk, butter egg, and vanilla well. Add to flour mixture and stir until just combined. Then fold in chocolate chips.
4. Fill muffin tins 3/4 full and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Enjoy! Great for grab-n-go breakfasts!