Ingredients: 1/4 cup black coffee (room temperature) 1 cup chocolate ice cream 1/4 cup milk 1 teaspoon almond extract 2 Tablespoons chocolate syrup 1 cup crushed ice Cinnamon, for dusting Directions 1. Brew coffee and allow to sit out while prepping other ingredients 2. … [Read More...] about Chocolate Almond Frappe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2-1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp instant espresso coffee powder (or instant coffee)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate mini-chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 and line 12 muffin tins with paper
2. Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, espresso, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in large bowl.
3. In a separate medium bowl, combine milk, butter egg, and vanilla well. Add to flour mixture and stir until just combined. Then fold in chocolate chips.
4. Fill muffin tins 3/4 full and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Enjoy! Great for grab-n-go breakfasts!