We've compiled a list of cold coffee beverage recipes to help cool you down this summer. An Espresso-Based Frozen Drink Lura Lee has reverse-engineered that popular frozen coffee drink which we can't say by name lest we receive another cease-and-desist letter. Here is the recipe. Homebrewing: … [Read More...] about Cold Coffee Beverages
- 4 cups fresh brewed strong coffee
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp rum extract
1. Brew coffee
2. Beat whipping cream until fluffy and add vanilla and 3 tsp of sugar. Continue to beat until soft peaks form.
3. Divide the whipped cream equally between 4 coffee cups.
4. Stir in rum extract and remaining sugar into coffee.
5. Pour coffee over whipped cream.