2 cups water 1/4 cup coffee grounds (ground coarsely) 1 table spoon brown sugar 1 cinnamon stick Place all ingredients into a sauce pan Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes StrainÂ into mugs … [Read More...] about Mexican (hot) 2 servings
- 8 cups water
- 4 ounces ground coffee
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 ounces brown sugar
- 3 whole cloves
- 1 square semi-sweet chocolate
1. Bring water to a boil
2. Add the cinnamon, cloves, sugar, and semi-sweet chocolate
3. Let the mixture come to a boil again and then skim off the foam
4. Reduce to simmer and then add the coffee.
5. Let steep for 5 minutes and serve! Perfect for holiday gatherings.