Make espresso the day before...lots of shots in a container that you put into the fridge (double strength coffee like that which you brew for iced coffee works too; as does a cold-brew concentrate like what you can make with a Filtron cold brew system). In a tall, slender high ball glass add … [Read More...] about Thai Won On – Thai Iced Coffee
- 8 cups water
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick, halved
- 8 oz whipped cream
- 1 oz bakers chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup ground coffee
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Pour water into pan and bring to boil. Then stir in sugar, cloves, and cinnamon stick. Reduce to simmer for 15 minutes. Then remove from heat.
2. Add chocolate into clove mixture and stir until melted.
3. Add ground coffee and let stand for 5 minutes. Then stir in vanilla.
4. Strain mixture through a cheesecloth into coffee mugs and garnish with whipped cream.