Ingredients: 1 1/2 tsp Nescafe Instant espresso 2 tsp sugar 3 ice cubes 1/4 cup cold water 1/4 cup cold milk Directions: 1. Add sugar, coffee, and 1/4 water into a jar that you can tightly seal. Shake for 30 seconds, or until well mixed and foamy. 2. Add ice to tall glass and … [Read More...] about Greek Frappe
1/2 cup butter (soft)
2/3 cups sugar
2 cup flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2/3 cups milk
1 cup wild blueberries
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
1/2 cup icing sugar
3 tablespoons sugar
1. Cream the butter and sugar in a bowl.
2. Mix in the eggs.
3. Mix the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
4. Mix the flour mixture and milk into the butter and sugar mixture.
5. Mix in the blueberries.
6. Pour the mixture into a greased 9′ x 9′ baking pan.
7. Bake in a preheated 374F oven for about 40 minutes.
8. Mix the lemon juice and rind with the icing sugar.
9. Pour the lemon mixture over the coffee cake.
10. Sprinkle the sugar onto the coffee cake.
11. Place the coffee cake under the broiler until the sugar bubbles, about 2 minutes.