1 pot of fresh brewed coffee 1 tsp cinnamon ¼ tsp vanilla 1 tsp brown sugar (you can use regular sugar as well) Half and half to taste Add 1 tsp cinnamon to the grounds before you brew. Brew your coffee. Pour yourself a cup and add vanilla and sugar. Add Half and Half to … [Read More...] about Vanilla & Cinnamon Coffee
- 1 package frozen blackberries (10 oz)
- 1/2 cup extra fine granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Water (spring water is best)
- 9 cups cold coffee (darker roast brewed drip style)
- 1 pint Half-and-half
- 1 cup sweetened whipped cream (or CoolWhip)
- 9 whole blackberries
Put frozen blackberries in a blender with the sugar and water and puree. Strain mixture into a large mixing bowl. Add the 9 cups of coffee and the pint of half-and-half. Blend well. Pour or spoon into 12-ounce glasses partially filled with crushed ice. Top with whipped cream and whole blackberries.
This one is delicious!