Serves 8 8 cups hot brewed coffee 8 fluid ounces coffee flavored liqueur 8 fluid ounces brandy 4 fluid ounces creme de cacao 2 cups whipped cream, garnish 2 tablespoons chocolate sprinkles In the bottom of 8 coffee mugs, pour 1 ounce each coffee liqueur and brandy. Pour in 1/2 ounce each … [Read More...] about Coffee Nudge Recipe
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 bananas, smashed
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 and 1/2 tsp strong coffee
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 and 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 and grease 12 muffin cups or use paper liners
2. Mix butter and smashed bananas in a large mixing bowl. Then mix in sugar, egg, coffee, and vanilla.
3. Sprinkle salt and baking soda over the mixture, then add flour and mix until well incorporated.
4. Fold in pecans.
5. Pour mixture into prepared muffin tins and bake for 20 to 30 minutes. Cool on rack.