Since the 1500's, coffee drinking in Hungary was a community event. A large number of people could enjoy cups of coffee brewed over an open fire in a large kettle of boiling water. Coffee beans were freshly roasted, ground and mixed with salt and a whole raw egg, including the shell. This mixture … [Read More...] about Hungarian Coffee
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream
- 8 tbs brewed espresso
- 8 tbs finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate
- 8 tbs dark rum
1. Brew espresso
2. Divide ice cream among four dessert bowls.
3. Spoon 2 tbs of chocolate, 2 of rum, and 2 of espresso over each scoop.
4. Serve immediately and enjoy! Great for a quick dessert.